Serves 4 as a side dish.
2. Blanch the garlic bulbs in boiling water for 5-8 minutes, then drain.
3. Make the garlic marinade: place the olive oil, lemon juice, seasoning, garlic, and herbs in a bowl and mix well. Spoon about 4 tablespoons of the marinade over the parboiled artichoke halves.
4. Place the garlic and other chopped fresh vegetables in a large bowl and pour over the marinade. Toss the vegetables in the liquid and leave.
5. Light the barbecue shortly before cooking or preheat a gas barbecue.
6. Drain the vegetables, reserving the marinade. Cook the vegetables over hot coals, turning once. As they are ready, remove them to a plate and sprinkle with reserved marinade and fresh herbs.