High Quality Apple Lumpwood Charcoal.
- Easy and quick to light.
- No need for lighter fluid or fire lighters.
- Reaches cooking temperature quickly.
- Burns evenly.
- The charcoal gives off a lovely aroma and adds a distinctive rich fruity and smoky taste to your food.
- Leaves only ash.
- Greater volume per kg than imported charcoal.
- Produced from well managed sustainable woodland, benefiting native flora and fauna.
- Made locally - Reducing the worldwide transportation of charcoal and conserving tropical forests in developing countries.
Apple Wood Charcoal 10kg
For the gourmet chef we produce a pure Apple Lumpwood charcoal. All Apple wood used comes from normal pruning, as cider lovers we can safely say “No orchards were harmed in the making of this charcoal”.
The charcoal gives off a lovely aroma and adds a distinctive rich fruity and smoky taste to your food.